Human Resources Specialist
Human Resources Specialist - Full-Time Regular (Corporate Division)
LOCATION: ARVADA, COLORADO
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a background in Human Resources to join our team! The Human Resources Specialist will act as a business partner for the corporate office population and provide support across all functional areas of Human Resources and drive the implementation of broad-based Human Resources strategies including talent acquisition and on-boarding, employee relations, change management, performance management, training & development and project management.
- Proven track record in HR Relationship Management roles.
- Talent Acquisition
- Partner on initiatives to improve the quality of recruiting practices and ensure hiring managers are as effective as possible in hiring the best talent, e.g. interviewing skills training, interviewing protocols, etc.
- Actively recruit and source candidates for key positions.
- Create internal and external job postings based on internal job descriptions.
- Facilitate recruitment process for initiation to fulfillment, inclusive of sources, interviewing, scheduling follow up interviews, reference checks, background checks, offer letters, extending offers etc.
- Assists in compiling reports; tracks effectiveness of sourcing methods and cost per hire.
- Facilitate the on-boarding and assimilation of new hires.
- Maintain applicant-tracking system, and ensuring accurate and timely input while maintaining data integrity. Review and screen all resumes the company receives via applicant tracking system, mail submissions, ad responses and job fairs. Market and use the Employee Referral Program as an effective sourcing tool.
- Employee Relations / Performance Management
- Provide support and coaching with all employee relations, performance management matters and progressive disciplinary strategies, up to and including terminations.
- Manage conflict resolution, complaints and conduct investigations in order to move toward resolution.
- Provide strategic guidance and recommendations for employee development, succession planning, and retention of high potential talent.
- Training & Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- At least 3 years of corporate recruitment and/or HR Generalist experience
- Experienced strategic HR Business Partner, demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships with key business partners and executive leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer proficiency (Apple systems & devices - Mac OS, iPad, iPhone, etc.)
Email Resume to: